Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quotes For friends

Our friendship, like God's love, is a true, honest, and everlasting blessing."
~ Kristen LeeAnn.


"Life is worth all those ups and downs with friends to share them with you!"
~ Unknown.

"Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief."
~ Joseph Addison.



"A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm."
~ Jenna Palmer.


"True friendship is one that lasts even though one friend's soul has left this earth."
~ Jennifer.


! " I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
~ Jenny Mcgehee.

"One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members."
~ Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment