Thursday, April 29, 2010

Best Friend quote

Best Friend quote


"Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow ,
Don’t walk behind me I may not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
~ Unknown.


"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
~ Anonymous.


"A friend will strengthen you with her prayers, bless you with her love, and encourage you with her hope."
~ Unknown.



"I believe in Angels, the ones that heaven sends
I believe in Angels, but I call them my best friends"
~ Micaela K.

"You just reminded me of what's really important in life, friends, best friends."
~ Fried Green Tomatoes.
"A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've been through a storm."
~ Jenna Palmer.


"A reassuring presence, A LIGHT when times are dark, A hand reaching out, Is what friendship is about."
~ Laure Schnackenberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment